It's the first day of the Chinese New Year!! This year is the year of the Ox. The shoes above are a recent release to coincide with the New Year. I think they're quite nice.
Heres a link about the festivities taking place in China!
1. Once you begin to develop a feminist understanding, especially as a man of color, it becomes very difficult to view things outside of that context. More often than not, the lens of scrutiny causes the most discomfort when you place your familial reality underneath it . 2. It's amazing the shit you'll accept when you think a dream has come to fruition, even if the dream isn't actualized in it's entirety. What kind of dream doesn't come true completely? It's unfortunate that fear & emotional issues prevented the possibilities from being explored completely, off paper, in the five dimensional world. 2a. Fuck niggas, bitches too, all I trust is my pride & this'll do. 3. The quickest way to compromise contentment is to introduce the situation to inquiry. 4. What's the score with the false friends?? It shouldn't be that much of a chore to maintain a vested interest in the person you declare your friend. It shouldn't take an act of congr...
📸 x K.J.Jones 1. I've published a book of my writings, mainly poetry, available for purchase here . Buy a copy or 2 so we can fight my hunger together, as a unified force. Aided by your funding, my direction is clarified. 2. Its quite amazing what perspective allows you to handle and assess. In it's absence, I found a certain exchange magnanimous, filled with opaque understandings that were overarching principles preventing me from dealing comfortably with the entire matter. Once I was afforded perspective and thus able to postulate at some motivators, I no longer found myself unable to operate in the exchange. It's clearer now, and for that, I am grateful. 3. The women of my generation make less sense the more I interact with them. I'm sure millions of men before me have said the same thing and if they haven't chances are they weren't interested in women in the first place. No shots fired of course, but I don't believe gay men are ...
1. Stepped out this weekend on two consecutive nights & discovered much to my surprise that I'm not as rusty as anticipated. I suppose somethings are never forgotten. 2. Opium addiction accounted for, Sherlock Holmes is one bad ass dude. Shaft was a towering brother whose presence alone would cause encourage your complete cooperation. Holmes is an average built man, whom you were under no inclination to acknowledge until he started rambling about most personal matters of your life after having met you for merely five minutes. Each dangerous in their own right but certainly not equals. 3. There's nothing like coming very close to losing your mother to put all of life's trivialities into perspective. It all became clear as a bell within 2hrs. 4. I'm asked ever so often what makes up the substance of my dreams. The honest answer : I dream of the days when all of my friends, near & distant have succeeded in accomplishing their goals and the most stressful conversa...
Comments