We've arrived at the bottom of his Mane!!


  1. I’m having the dandiest time forgetting those cute little pet names that I employed some time ago when it was appropriate. I’m not upset that time has passed but I don’t really enjoy being reminded of it without requesting it.
  2. I want what I didn’t have in the first place but I won’t ignore this consolation prize (which is ofno consolation at all)
  3. 2 Green thumbs down for the end of winter. I was really enjoying those cold @$$ mornings!! Somebody get me Jack Frost’s #(s) ASAP!!
  4. I’m not too keen on following domestic policy, as it changes & develops more & more every few hours but it appears that the same problems have been on the table since Bush Sr. was in office well over 20 yrs ago.
  5. Would somebody please find Safe Adu, beg her to take a break from her wonderful life & make one last studio album? Suggest that she doesn’t collaborate with Mr. West; we don’t want to waste any new material.
  6. There was a time when being Nerdy wasn’t the business, now it appears that the more of a Nerd you can be, the cooler you are. The problem remains; you can’t really pretend to be a Nerd too long before it you’re forced to prove it. Who really wants to be exposed as pseudo-nerd?
  7. When you leave, I’ll miss you. Not in the red eyed crying in the bed sense (Neanderthal please!) but in the damn, I need a random discussion about that which has no clear resolution & you’re not here sense.
  8. I really don’t understand how Michael Jackson sold ¾ billion records & he’s 30 million in the red. I saw the random shopping trips where he daydream purchased (when you were younger, you’d walk into a store and point) but I just don’t get it.
  9. It’s cool to kick it but I’m going need you to be more diligent about developing yourself. Boredom is a nuance but I’m not the cure.
  10. I’ve noticed of late that my political apathy is spreading itself into other areas of my life and I’m not in the least bit happy about it.
  11. No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to remove desire. At most, you can attempt to suppress it but even that is a most involved exercise in futility.
  12. Don’t call me when the ish hits the fan, I don’t do clean-ups. I’ll help you put it in perspective as time goes on but I’m not responding to the PA call for clean-up on aisle 4.
  13. It’s raining but I might go for a walk tonight…
  14. I was out a while ago, disinterested with the childish antics that were directing the development of the evening. Only recently did I realize that I wasn’t upset with the behavior, I was upset that I was looking at grown men acting in such a manner.
  15. I’d rather you bid me farewell & not speak to me again then for you to sporadically be in touch, laying down lies with cool grins & smiles.
  16. I just want to dance with you…a slow dance. Something where I can savor your movements
  17. 128 oz. water/day will help improve your ability to focus.
  18. What is this swag that everyone claims to have so much of? From the looks of things, it’s nothing more than the appearance of exclusive garments and “bad boy” attitude. Problem is real bad boys don’t have attitude, they just don’t give a….
  19. You’ve no clue how hard it was to keep you off this post. (looks like you made it anyways)
  20. When did we become soo sensitive as a nation that saying good morning could be considered offensive?
  21.  .....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheese Eggs, OJ, & Yellow Grits

Muscle(d) Memories

Dishes from feasting on food for thought