Dog Days of Summer
1. If you didn't want to play anymore, all you had to do was say I'm out instead of just not showing up at the usual spot anymore. You could've left a note even.
2. It's ridiculously hot these days. The air is thick, refusing to cool even if you move it with a fan. Where, I ask, is the beautiful month of October?
3. Way too excited about this new recycled fire hose chew toy coming for my pet monster (Chew Wu!)! We'll see if it's as durable as the website claims, he's already demolished in 60 days a calf shin bone that was supposed to last a year.
4. The best approach remains show & prove not discuss then deliver.
5. *late pass* Why does J. Timberlake sound like a fake ass Ginuwine? Why get the knock-off when you could just buy the original?
6. I want to start collecting art from aspiring artists. Not so that I can brag about having an early piece once they achieve a degree of notoriety in the art world, although I might should that happen. It's more about having a piece that may be riddled with technical errors that's still appealing. Life is full of such instances.
7. Don't just work with kids, bring something valuable with you to work other than your experiences. They have a good bit of their own as is & in some instances said experiences are probably harsh enough to empty your tear ducts.
8. Looks like the picture piece will have to wait & the quotes will be done first. Time to (re)learn the alphabet.
9. If you wanna, we could catch up on some lost time.
2. It's ridiculously hot these days. The air is thick, refusing to cool even if you move it with a fan. Where, I ask, is the beautiful month of October?
3. Way too excited about this new recycled fire hose chew toy coming for my pet monster (Chew Wu!)! We'll see if it's as durable as the website claims, he's already demolished in 60 days a calf shin bone that was supposed to last a year.
4. The best approach remains show & prove not discuss then deliver.
5. *late pass* Why does J. Timberlake sound like a fake ass Ginuwine? Why get the knock-off when you could just buy the original?
6. I want to start collecting art from aspiring artists. Not so that I can brag about having an early piece once they achieve a degree of notoriety in the art world, although I might should that happen. It's more about having a piece that may be riddled with technical errors that's still appealing. Life is full of such instances.
7. Don't just work with kids, bring something valuable with you to work other than your experiences. They have a good bit of their own as is & in some instances said experiences are probably harsh enough to empty your tear ducts.
8. Looks like the picture piece will have to wait & the quotes will be done first. Time to (re)learn the alphabet.
9. If you wanna, we could catch up on some lost time.
Comments