Far from Gone


1. Everytime I hear someone order a Grande non fat (insert flavor of choice) latte, it sounds like "I want my coffee to taste like squash & hot water".

3. I suspect I've been going about this the wrong way for quite sometime now and that explains the lack of desired results. Not that this moment of clarity has provided me with the perfect approach, I'll at least know what not to do.

4. Speak your piece on the matter, be at peace on the matter and move forward. They'll be no peace until you've cleared your conscience.

5. "He didn't grow up with brothers, so he doesn't understand the importance of relaying his decision to make a life altering change" - Haynes


6. The only thing I love more than watch the sunrise in the cold sans shirt is rolling back over in the bed and sleeping on that idea for another 3 hrs.

2. I double dog dare you.

8. When the fighters are all around, all the lovers are underground - Lupe

Comments