Seersucker & Mojitos
1. If you elect to acknowledge them, life will be happy to introduce you to your enemies. A word of advice regarding their handling : Wish them undying love and pray for them.
2. There's a moment when you're reaching by contacting someone but you do it anyways. In the professional world, this is sometimes what networking demands. In a social context, this is known as "thirst". Down here in hell with me, it's called acting accordance with your reasonable desires (wants).
3. I'm proud to announce to all 15 of you that, I happen to know very little short of nothing. The answers do not keep in contact with me, opting to chase a life of leisure instead. If anyone in your travels asks you to refer them to me, do deliver the previous message.
4. Why is that people literally can't wait to be an emotional drain? I've my own issues, concerns, and persistent thoughts (known as fears in some circles but I'm not inclined toward that emotion). I need to be a "drain" on someone every now & then, rather I need a refilling experience.
5. It appears some days that college degree(s) & the fulfilling job aren't for you. Yes you may contribute the lion's share of the work but ultimately the purpose is for you to enrich & improve the lives of others. In short, this is all one long customer service experience.
6. Don't be soo amused by the performance you neglect to recall that the actor doesn't carry themselves in the same manner off of the stage.
7. Remarkably amused that a slew of middle aged men fell for a wolf cry & got taken for the generosity, for years. All you have to do is explore life beyond your bubble & treat the numbers as law when in doubt. Such is the reward of arrogance & ignorance.
8. Hoping to get the baby brother hooked on Clark's boots early. Wish me luck!
9. Them futures must be soo bright, that the shine has made the past invisible, impairing your vision of the present. Memory informs me you keep plenty of shades though. Hope the picture matches the caption!
10. It appears I'll have to forward some funds to the piper for his most recent visit.
11. I'm growing my mop back as soon as the heat breaks. My spectacles look a bit different in my bald presentation.
12. It appears I finished college so I could begin exploring questions of a more involved nature. Looks like those long nights were jazzercise.
13. Much love to all the women hedging bets on my future. Clearly the odds are favorable, not that I'm privy to them. No clue as to how the payout system is going to work but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
14. I need an all black seersucker suit, someone bring us together.
2. There's a moment when you're reaching by contacting someone but you do it anyways. In the professional world, this is sometimes what networking demands. In a social context, this is known as "thirst". Down here in hell with me, it's called acting accordance with your reasonable desires (wants).
3. I'm proud to announce to all 15 of you that, I happen to know very little short of nothing. The answers do not keep in contact with me, opting to chase a life of leisure instead. If anyone in your travels asks you to refer them to me, do deliver the previous message.
4. Why is that people literally can't wait to be an emotional drain? I've my own issues, concerns, and persistent thoughts (known as fears in some circles but I'm not inclined toward that emotion). I need to be a "drain" on someone every now & then, rather I need a refilling experience.
5. It appears some days that college degree(s) & the fulfilling job aren't for you. Yes you may contribute the lion's share of the work but ultimately the purpose is for you to enrich & improve the lives of others. In short, this is all one long customer service experience.
6. Don't be soo amused by the performance you neglect to recall that the actor doesn't carry themselves in the same manner off of the stage.
7. Remarkably amused that a slew of middle aged men fell for a wolf cry & got taken for the generosity, for years. All you have to do is explore life beyond your bubble & treat the numbers as law when in doubt. Such is the reward of arrogance & ignorance.
8. Hoping to get the baby brother hooked on Clark's boots early. Wish me luck!
9. Them futures must be soo bright, that the shine has made the past invisible, impairing your vision of the present. Memory informs me you keep plenty of shades though. Hope the picture matches the caption!
10. It appears I'll have to forward some funds to the piper for his most recent visit.
11. I'm growing my mop back as soon as the heat breaks. My spectacles look a bit different in my bald presentation.
12. It appears I finished college so I could begin exploring questions of a more involved nature. Looks like those long nights were jazzercise.
13. Much love to all the women hedging bets on my future. Clearly the odds are favorable, not that I'm privy to them. No clue as to how the payout system is going to work but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
14. I need an all black seersucker suit, someone bring us together.
Comments