1. The exterminator is a chill as dude, when he ain't spray poison all over the place. 2. Jose Torres-Tama performance was amazing. It was assertive, aggressive, compassionate, & at some points comedic. It's amazing how the phrase "Illegal Immigrant" only focuses on group of such people. 3. I respect the notion of a uniform, it makes things a tad simpler in the morning. However, it's remarkably disappointing to see throngs of adult men bound to the blue shirt/blue jeans, blue or white shirt/khakis, & the polo shirt/khakis combo. Sadly enough, these men genuinely don't see a thing wrong with such subversive conformity. 4. Where are the moderately attractive women hiding? There's appears to be an abundance of the respective extremes, but shortage of middle ground. It's like having your mouth set on a sandwich but you walk into a bakery, not a deli. Being a resident of said middle ground, I'm sure I didn't move into a foreclosed subdi...
Comments